Billings Ovulation Method™ Teacher Training Correspondence Course
This course will teach participants to become Billings Ovulation Method™ Teachers of Excellence. The Billings Ovulation Method™ of natural fertility regulation is a scientifically validated and reliable method of achieving or avoiding pregnancy and can be used to monitor reproductive health. This is essential knowledge to which every woman should have access. As the course progresses and your knowledge and confidence grow, you are encouraged to commence teaching under the supervision of your instructor.
All participants will become familiar with:
- the scientific basis of the Billings Ovulation Method™ (BOM);
- the keeping of an accurate chart of the daily record of the woman’s observation;
- interpreting charts throughout all stages of a woman’s reproductive life;
- the practical application of the BOM following the Rules of the BOM to achieve or avoid pregnancy;
- all the authentic BOM teaching literature:
The Billings Method – Dr Evelyn L Billings and Dr Ann Westmore
Teaching the Billings Ovulation Method™ Part 1 – Dr Evelyn L Billings
Teaching the Billings Ovulation Method™ Part 2 Variations of the Cycle and
Reproductive Health – Drs Evelyn L Billings and John J Billings
Studies on Human Reproduction – Professor Emeritus James B Brown
The Billings Ovulation Method™ Slide Rule
The importance of knowing and teaching the authentic method, without deviations is the basis of this program. The principles of the Billings Ovulation Method™ and the guidelines for their application, the Early Day Rules and the Peak Rule, have been thoroughly verified by comprehensive scientific research.